Contact Terri Jochmann
ONE CAMPUS, TWO HOMES
Memory Care | Elderly Care
Hometown Assisted Living in the Heart of the Valley
Frontida Assisted Living of Kimberly at 816 Schelfhout Lane offers:
- Dedicated memory care program that is focused on the individual
- Safe, familiar, calming space designed to provide comfort and security in an environment specifically for memory care
- Trained, experienced, and caring team who knows that memory loss affects every resident in different ways and focuses on understanding each individual to provide memory care tailored to their needs
Frontida Assisted Living of Kimberly at 820 Schelfhout Lane offers:
- Care for the elderly who can no longer live safely alone
- Independence and individuality while providing assistance with medication, housekeeping, and daily tasks
- Small setting and family-like atmosphere
- Focus on fun in everyday moments
At both communities, our prices are affordable, and we allow private pay residents to transition to Family Care after only one year if their financial situation changes.
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook
Had a good experience with us? Let us (and others) know!