Contact Terri Jochmann
ONE CAMPUS, TWO HOMES
Memory Care | Specialized Care
Frontida Assisted Living of Kimberly at 816 Schelfhout Lane offers:
- Dedicated memory care program that is focused on the individual
- Safe, familiar, calming space designed to provide comfort and security in an environment specifically for memory care
- Trained, experienced, and caring team who knows that memory loss affects every resident in different ways and focuses on understanding each individual to provide memory care tailored to their needs
Frontida Assisted Living of Kimberly at 820 Schelfhout Lane offers:
- Specialized senior care for depression, anxiety, bi-polar, and other chronic illnesses
- Independence and individuality while providing assistance with medication, housekeeping, and daily tasks
- Small setting and family-like atmosphere
- Focus on fun in everyday moments
At both communities, our prices are affordable, and we allow private pay residents to transition to Family Care if their financial situation changes.
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook
"WOW! What a difference!"
I have been traveling to see my precious Mum in America for the last four years. She is living with dementia. I was so thankful for the good care she was being given.
Then I met the new manager, Terri Jochmann. Wow! What a difference when I walked into the home! The atmosphere was different in so many ways. My mum was talkative and happy. The staff were happy.
What made the biggest difference is that Terri was approachable from the start. I could talk to her about anything having to do with my mother's care. She is patient and extremely knowledgeable about dementia. She has made improvements in the home that have impacted it in the most positive way for all who live there and visit.
Terri works so hard and interacts with the residents and staff and is so welcoming to families. She has such a demanding job, yet is always available.
I would like to thank Terri from the bottom of my heart -- and Frontida for placing Terri there. Since I live in England, Terri always responds to me via email on how my mum is doing. I am grateful for the time she spends on this.
I hope that managers like Terri are rewarded for the efforts they put in, because Terri goes above and beyond to ensure the best possible care is given to residents and staff. She is very inspirational and an excellent leader and face for Frontida Assisted Living.
Thank you for looking after my mum.