Char Williams, Administrator of Golden Oaks Home
Golden Oaks Home offers:
- a 16-bed family style home in Waukesha County (8 companion bedrooms)
- family-style living
- care for mature adults with mental illness
- beautiful trees surrounding a ranch-style home
- 8 private country acres with wildlife
- beautiful spaces that allow opportunities to sit outside and socialize
- daily activities which inspire independence and, in some cases, rehabilitation
Caring for a loved one with mental illness can be difficult. Frontida caregivers are a consistent support to our residents who need routine meals, on-time medications, housekeeping, and daily monitoring in order to help them remain stable and healthy, both mentally and physically.
Our partnership with WALA allows us to provide the best services and advocacy for our residents:
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook
Had a good experience with us? Let us (and others) know!