Judy Jones, Admissions Coordinator
Roxy Pitzen, Liberty House Manager – Fond du Lac
Frontida’s Liberty House in Fond du Lac offers:
- care for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- caregivers who have been trained to serve people with dementia, including Memory Care training from the Alzheimer’s Association
- certification as a Music & Memory assisted living provider, ensuring families that their loved ones will have access to the transformative, therapeutic benefits of personalized music
- a small, familiar, residential setting with calm surroundings
- comfortable spaces where our residents and their families can socialize and participate in personalized activities
- a full-time activities coordinator
- a secure environment with delayed egress doors specifically for those with memory care needs
- private and companion rooms
- Happy Hour every Friday at 3:00!
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook