Contact Tina Gatzow
Tina Gatzow, Area Administrator
Caring for a loved one with mental illness can be difficult. Frontida caregivers are a consistent support to our residents who need routine meals, on-time medications, housekeeping, and daily monitoring in order to help them remain stable and healthy, both mentally and physically.
Magnolia House offers:
- Care for older adults with mental health concerns
- 18 private bedrooms, some with half-bathrooms
- Caregivers who have specialized training in caring for people with challenging behaviors
- Accessible for canes & walkers
- Several long-time residents, creating an environment of camaraderie among housemates and long-time caregivers
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook