Life at Frontida
If You Can’t Be Home, Choose a Place That Feels Like Home
A place to call home.
Transitioning your loved one to an assisted living community doesn’t mean they will lose all sense of independence and belonging. On the contrary. We find new residents thrive when joining our homes with newfound access to engaging activities, meaningful social interactions and compassionate, professional care.
Specialized care in our assisted living communities
Our smaller-style assisted living communities allow every resident to experience a sense of community in a warm and nurturing environment that feels like home. We realize that every resident in our care is unique, which is why we deliver more specialized services alongside assisted living support options for those who might require a higher level of care:
Assisted Living Care
For loved ones who can no longer live alone safely, but still want a high level of independence, our assisted living communities are ideal. Unlike nursing homes, assisted living care provides a greater level of independence so residents are able to continue doing the things they love while having the support and care of a specialized team if and when they need it. Our staff will help your loved one with day-to-day tasks like personal grooming, laundry & medication management, provide around-the-clock assistance from licensed nurses if and when needed, and host a range of social and engaging activities throughout the week.
Several of our assisted living communities are dedicated memory care facilities, specifically designed to lower stress and combat illness progression for residents with Alzheimers, dementia or other memory-affecting ailments. Each of our memory care buildings are secure with delayed egress entry and exit ways.
Mental Health Care
Azalea Place and Willowgreen Home are our dedicated mental health care communities that provide safe and home-like environments for residents needing specialized care for depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and other mental or emotional health needs. We also provide care to those who are no longer able to live alone, due to a stroke or other health concerns.
Our Programs and Services
Programs and services differ from home to home depending on care specialty, but you can always expect to find our foundational offering across the board:
- Individualized care plan with a customized approach to helping your loved one live a happy and fulfilling life
- Dedicated Activities Coordinator to plan and schedule meaningful activities for all resident programming
- Dedicated Registered Nurse to oversee your loved ones health and wellness
- Daily assistance with personal grooming, medication, mobility and similar tasks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious home cooked meals served three times daily with snacks between
- 24-hour supervision provided for residents’ safety and wellbeing
- Team of compassionate caregivers who interact authentically with our residents
- Access to our trusted network of visiting physicians, nurses, podiatrists and therapists
- Regular communication with our residents’ families to keep them up to date
- All Frontida properties have been designed to be fully handicap-accessible
- Private suites, bedrooms and companion rooms (fully-furnished, semi-furnished or unfurnished rooms available)
- Conveniently located, fully-accessible private bathrooms
- Bright, spacious living rooms and engaging indoor recreation areas
- Private and comfortable areas to gather with family and friends
- Cozy fireplaces and open-plan seating in living spaces
- Beautifully maintained outdoor areas to soak up sunshine and socialize in a safe environment
- Comfortable spa and beauty salon (in specific locations)
- Resident safety is top-of-mind with secured egress doors in our Memory Care locations