Life at Frontida
A Place to Call Home
A place to call home.
Transitioning your loved one to an assisted living community doesn’t mean they will lose all sense of independence and belonging. On the contrary. We find new residents thrive when joining our homes with newfound access to engaging activities, meaningful social interactions and compassionate, professional care.
Specialized care in our assisted living communities
Our smaller-style assisted living communities allow every resident to experience a sense of community in a warm and nurturing environment that feels like home. We realize that every resident in our care is unique, which is why we deliver more specialized services alongside assisted living support for those who might require a higher level of care:
Three of our assisted living communities (Adelaide Place, Liberty House and Frontida of Kimberly) are dedicated memory care residences, specifically designed to lower stress and combat illness progression for residents with Alzheimers, dementia or other memory-affecting ailments.
Mental Health Care
Azalea Place and Willowgreen Home are our dedicated mental health care communities that provide safe and homely environments for residents needing specialized care for depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and other mental or emotional health needs.
Our Programs and Services
Programs and services differ from home to home depending on care specialty, but you can always expect to find our foundational offering across the board:
- Individualised care plan with a customised approach to helping your loved one live a happy and fulfilling life
- Dedicated Activities Coordinator to plan and schedule meaningful activities for all resident programming
- Dedicated Registered Nurse to oversee your loved ones health and wellness
- Daily assistance with personal grooming, medication, mobility and similar tasks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious home cooked meals served three times daily with snacks between
- 24-hour supervision provided for residents’ safety and wellbeing
- Team of compassionate caregivers who interact authentically with our residents
- Access to our trusted network of visiting physicians, nurses, podiatrists and therapists
- Regular communication with our residents’ families to keep them up to date
- All Frontida properties have been designed to be fully handicap-accessible
- Private suites, bedrooms and companion rooms (fully-furnished, semi-furnished or unfurnished rooms available)
- Conveniently located, fully-accessible private bathrooms
- Bright, spacious living rooms and engaging indoor recreation areas
- Private and comfortable areas to gather with family and friends
- Cozy fireplaces and open plan seating in living spaces
- Beautifully maintained outdoor areas to soak up sunshine and socialise in a safe environment
- Comfortable spa and beauty salon (in specific homes)
- Resident safety top-of-mind with secured delayed egress doors in our Memory Care homes
All Frontida properties are located in safe residential neighborhoods, conveniently located near public transport stations and restaurants