At Frontida Assisted Living, we’ll give them a place to call home
Transitioning your loved one to an assisted living community doesn’t mean they’ll need to sacrifice their sense of independence and belonging.
On the contrary—we find our new residents thrive when they join our senior living communities.
With newfound access to engaging activities, meaningful social interactions, and compassionate, professional care, your loved one will find the community they’ve been missing, as a valued resident of Frontida Assisted Living.
Access specialized care services in our assisted living communities
Our assisted living communities are small and tight knit by design.
This home-like community style allows every resident to experience a sense of community in a warm and nurturing environment, because everyone deserves a place that feels like home.
We realize that every resident in our care is unique, which is why we offer an array of specialized services, alongside our assisted living, memory care and behavioral health care support options.
These additional care options ensure we can meet the needs of all our residents, even those who might require a higher level of care.
Specialized care levels at Frontida senior living communities include—
Assisted Living Care
Your loved one can no longer live alone safely, but they still want a high level of independence.
Our Frontida Assisted Living communities are ideal for your needs.
Unlike nursing homes, assisted living care encourages a greater level of independence. This allows residents to continue doing the things they love, while having the support and care of a specialized team whenever needed.
At Frontida Assisted Living, our expert staff will help your loved one with daily tasks like personal grooming, laundry, and medication management.
Licensed nurses are always available to provide care and support, anytime of day or night. And your loved one will enjoy a range of engaging social programs and activities.
Is your loved one dealing with changing cognition and increased daily needs? Are you concerned about their ability to live independently, stay safe, and maintain a good quality of life? If so, joining a Frontida memory care community may be the perfect option for you.
Many of our Frontida Assisted Living communities include dedicated memory care facilities.
These communities are specifically designed to enhance quality of life for residents with Alzheimer’s, other types of dementia, and cognitive challenges.
For your peace of mind, as well as your loved one’s, all our memory care communities are the perfect blend of security and familiarity.
Your loved one will feel at home and will be safe to navigate around our community, with support always nearby. Our community design features delayed egress entry and exit ways, so all our residents are safe and secure.
Behavioral health care for seniors in need
It’s been said that behavioral health is physical health. Unfortunately, many seniors were never taught to prioritize and tend to their behavioral health needs.
At Frontida, we recognized this unmet need and sought to address it.
We include behavioral health care services in our menu of specialized senior service offerings, because your loved one should have access to the holistic health and wellness care they need to thrive.
Here, we provide safe, home-like environments for residents needing specialized care for depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and other behavioral or emotional health needs.
We also provide care for those no longer able to live alone, due to a stroke or other health concerns.
If you want personalized support and guidance to see if our Frontida behavioral health care communities are right for you, we’d love to chat!
Our Frontida senior care programs and services
Each one of our Frontida senior living communities offers residents exclusive programs and services. You can always expect these quality offerings, no matter which Frontida community to choose to call home:
- Individualized, customized care plans, designed to uplift and empower your loved one to live a happy, fulfilling life
- Dedicated Life Enrichment Coordinators who plan and schedule fun and exciting activities
- Dedicated Registered Nurses who closely monitor your loved one’s health and wellness
- Skilled daily assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious home cooked meals and snacks
- 24-hour supervision to ensure residents’ safety and wellbeing
- A team of compassionate caregivers, who build trust and connections with residents
- Access to our trusted network of physicians, nurses, specialists, and therapists
- Open and regular communication to keep you up to date
Frontida’s senior living amenities
When you trust Frontida with your senior living and care needs, you get access to so much more than just a place to live.
All our Frontida communities feature top-notch senior living amenities—to ensure you feel safe, comfortable, and right at home.
- All Frontida properties are fully handicap-accessible
- We offer a range of senior home layouts, with options including fully-furnished, semi-furnished or unfurnished senior apartments
- Fully accessible private bathrooms
- Bright, spacious living rooms and indoor recreation areas
- Private and comfortable areas to gather with family and friends
- Cozy fireplaces and open floorplans
- Beautifully-maintained grounds; with many lovely spaces to soak up sunshine and socialize in a safe environment
We also offer in-house beauty salons and spas in select locations, and our memory care locations include additional security measures, like secured egress doors to ensure resident safety and their loved ones’ peace of mind.
If you’re interested in learning more about life at one of our beautiful Frontida senior living communities in Wisconsin, we encourage you to reach out for personalized support or to book your free in-person tour to come see all we have to offer you!