Frontida of Kimberly Assisted Living Community
One Campus, Two Homes: Assisted Living + Specialized Memory Care Residences
Professional and compassionate care you can trust.
Frontida of Kimberly is a warm and nurturing assisted living community in the heart of Fox Valley. With a focus on whole-person care and finding fun in everyday moments, your loved one can enjoy a safely independent lifestyle while still having access to care when and how they need it.
Frontida of Kimberly features two homes on one campus, one dedicated to Memory Care residents, the other dedicated to Assisted Living Care. Our Memory Care campus is specifically designed to provide a safe and calming environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s and dementia, coupled with exemplary service and programming delivered by highly-trained caregivers who understand the complexities of memory loss at an individual level.
Our Assisted Living campus offers a more traditional-style assisted living care, ideal for residents who may not safely be able to live alone, but still desire a high level of independence and need less hands-on support from specialized staff.
Programs & Services
- Specialized memory care program tailored to the unique needs of your loved one
- Individualized care plan to suit each residents’ level of care and personal interests, while also encouraging healthy social interaction
- Dedicated Activities Coordinator to plan and schedule meaningful activities for all residents
- Dedicated Registered Nurse to oversee your loved ones health and wellness
- Access to caregivers who have been trained to serve people with dementia, including Memory Care training from the Alzheimer’s Association
- Daily assistance with personal grooming, medication, mobility and similar tasks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious home cooked meals served three times daily with snacks between
- 24-hour supervision provided for residents’ safety and wellbeing
- Team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers who interact with our residents
- Access to our trusted network of visiting physicians, nurses, podiatrists and therapists
- Regular communication with our residents’ families to keep them up to date
- Two homes on campus, one dedicated to specialized Memory Care residents
- Accessible for canes, walkers, wheelchairs and motorised scooters
- 40 private suites (double-occupancy suites available) and fully-accessible bathrooms
- Skylit living room with cozy fireplace and spacious indoor recreation area
- Private and comfortable areas to gather with family and friends
- Private courtyard patio and backyard area, a beautiful place to soak up sunshine and socialise in a safe environment
- Resident safety top-of-mind with secured delayed egress doors in our Memory Care home
- Safe residential neighborhood conveniently located near restaurants and public transport stations
- Two beautiful assisted living communities with family-like atmospheres
- Accessible for canes, walkers, wheelchairs and motorized scooters
- Dedicated Memory Care home to provide safe and calming spaces, specialized programing, comfort and security for residents suffering from memory loss
- Individualized care plan to suit level of care and personal interests
- Independence and individuality is strongly encouraged, however we always provide assistance when our residents need or request it
- Experienced and passionate team of caregivers who treat our residents All-inclusive rates based on the level of care needed, no hidden fees
- Delicious meals served three times daily and snacks
- Trusted network of visiting physicians, nurses, podiatrists and therapists
When you’re loved one can no longer live at home, we’re here to help.
Get in touch with our trusted team to learn more about care options for your loved one or to schedule a tour at Frontida of Kimberly.
What our families have to say
“Azalea Place is a lovely home. I can see why people in the community speak so highly of Frontida Assisted Living!”
Thank you for all the extra things you do for the residents – for hanging in there during this bump in life and routines. We appreciate all you do – if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know! You are prayed over every day – that you all may stay healthy.
Carey P. and Sandra O.
Your mission to build trust is what drew me in from the beginning when my siblings and I were looking for a memory care home for mom. In the short time she has been there you have shown so much care and love to her.
Thank You! Those words don’t cover how much we appreciate you all. Thank you for caring for our grandma so well. Thank you also for going above and beyond for our family during this extremely difficult time.
Gina, Janna, and Pat
Beyond grateful for the exceptional care our mom has been receiving at Liberty House. She’s happy to have made some new friends, enjoys the activities they do, and feels safe and well cared for. It’s not an easy decision to place a parent in the care of others, yet we’re confident she’s happy and well cared for, which puts our minds at ease.
Liberty House in Fond du Lac was the best place for my mother the last year of her life. She was able to socialize and have friends to talk with and do activities with. The staff was exceptional with her and with all of our family. They did their best even with Covid lockdown to make sure we were able to talk with her and see her, even if it were just by FaceTime visits. Her last days there they were phenomenal in caring for her and keeping her as comfortable as possible with the help of Hospice. They allowed me to be with her while they cared for her that last week of her life, and I can’t imagine not being able to. I would highly recommend Liberty House to anyone who has a loved one that needs care, as it’s a family atmosphere, where Angela and the staff are caring, understanding, good at listening and working with family members, as well as residents, and have fun activities for the residents.
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful home for me to place Don in. I’d love to have him with me but cannot believe how happy I am to have Adelaide Place and the great staff to take care of him–and me too. Thank you so much!
My mother passed away at Liberty House on 7-3-19. She had been there for a little over a year, she had dementia. My family and I recommend Liberty House for those needing memory care. They have an amazing staff that provided the best possible care for mom. The staff is always cheerful and positive. They spend a lot of time interacting with the residents. They put our minds at ease, we knew mom was being well cared for. We are so very happy we chose Liberty House.
We just want to thank everyone for taking such great care of our mothers. During this very difficult time, it is reassuring to know they are loved and well taken care of. These pringles are just a small token for all you do and to let you all know how much we appreciate you!
Pat S. and Diane B.
“Since coming to Frontida, my niece is talking more clearly, socializing, and doing activities that she wouldn’t do before.”
Resident’s Aunt, Liberty House
“My cousin absolutely loves it at Frontida Assisted Living. She loves the people, loves the home, and really enjoys mingling with other residents.”
Resident’s Cousin, Adelaide Place