Judy Jones, Admissions Coordinator
Adelaide Place in Fond du Lac – Assisted Living & Memory Care Suites
Adelaide Place offers:
- specialized care for the frail, physically disabled, and those in need of memory care who are not able to safely live alone and need assistance with their daily activities
- the Strength Program for fall prevention in partnership with a local rehabilitation center
- caregivers who have been trained to serve people with dementia, including Memory Care training from the Alzheimer’s Association
- 42 suites, including private rooms and several companion rooms for couples
- private bathrooms with walk-in showers in each suite
- fully-furnished, semi-furnished, or unfurnished rooms
- full handicapped-accessibility
- a comfortable spa with whirlpool tub
- a beauty salon
- fireplaces in sunny living rooms
- welcoming and comfortable outdoor spaces
- private areas to gather with family and friends
- activities that are specifically chosen by a full-time Activity Coordinator, Char, based on the interests of our residents
- a full-time cook who makes home-cooked meals and incorporates residents’ favorites into the meal plan
- intergenerational involvement in partnership with Parkside Elementary School and the Youth Apprenticeship Program
- Happy Hour every Friday at 3:00!
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook
Had a good experience with us? Let us (and others) know!