Contact Gabby Cawthon
Gabby Cawthon, Manager of Azalea Place
Caring for a loved one with mental illness can be difficult. Frontida caregivers are a consistent support to our residents who need routine meals, on-time medications, housekeeping, and daily monitoring in order to help them remain stable and healthy, both mentally and physically.
Azalea Place offers:
- Southeast Kenosha location
- Services to older adults affected by mental illness and those with physical disabilities
- Caregivers with specialized training in caring for people with challenging behaviors
- Accessible for canes, walkers, wheelchairs and motorized scooters
- 20 private bedrooms and 10 conveniently-located bathrooms
- Two wings, one with a skylit living room and the other that is a recreation area complete with a pool table
- Private courtyard patio and back yard, providing a beautiful place for sunshine and socialization
- Safe residential neighborhood,conveniently located near restaurants and public transportation
For more information and resources, check out our blog.
Follow us on Facebook